Plaster Casting


Week 1 Activity.

This was the first time using plaster so it was an interesting experience. Although I was unsure how to use plaster in the beginning, it was nice to know how easy it was to use plaster. It technically took only 3 easy steps to use plaster and create a mold. For a beginner user of plaster I think this mold came out fine. Although if I ever do use plaster ever again or create another mold of my hand, I would try to separate my hands a little more to create more of a hand look. Other than that I also learned that I could use plaster to fix my walls that need retouching. While I waited for my plaster to harden, I started looking into what plaster was used for and now I know that plaster can be used on many things. But in the end I would try to separate my fingers to make a more distinctive hand shape and probably put in part of my arm as well to make it look better. This experience was truly an interesting one and glad I did because I learned something new.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ana Teresa Fernandez